CODE is looking to hire full time receptionists for their newest building on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh.
Start date: June 2019
Working hours: 24 hour reception, made up of 35-40 hours per week.
Apply with your CV and cover letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE hostels offer high quality accommodation in a combination of both double and multi-share Pod bed rooms. This will be our second site in Edinburgh, with our Rose Street location consistently being one of the top-rated hostels in the city across all websites.
Our hardworking front of house team are the key to the success of CODE. Your first priority will always be creating a welcoming, fun and secure environment for all of our guests.
Who you are
- This role requires strong team and relationship qualities. We are looking for friendly people who can build rapport with our guests and team. A friendly attitude combined with a strong work ethic, problem solving, resilience, great reliability and time keeping, plus a passion for continual improvement.
- Strong English language skills are required in both speaking, reading and writing. Although we welcome any candidates who are visiting to improve their English further as we really value other language speakers such as Spanish, Italian, French, German, Cantonese to name a few.
What we are really looking for is people with the right attitude, we can teach you the rest!
What you’ll do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming our guests, checking guests in and out, storing luggage, booking taxis, selling tours and products, processing payments, responding to requests, phone calls, emails and reviews.
- Caring for the building, reporting maintenance and tidying the common areas to ensure they remain clean and tidy for our guests.
- Communicating with cleaners, generating housekeeping reports and monitoring progress to ensure the rooms are ready for 3pm check ins.
- Team work, to ensure the best standards for our guests we all need to work together, so communication is key.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing brand where we welcome new ideas and initiatives
- Work for a company where you are more than just a number, with real opportunities to progress and develop your skills
- Working with us you will be exposed to all aspects of business from sales, customers, suppliers, accounts and operations.
If you think you might be our next reception star, please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to join our team @ email@example.com